The purpose of my blog is to inspire,inform and guide you into improving your life and happiness.Our main goal in life is simply to be happy..and yet it eludes most of us.
True joy is inside all of us at all times and yet we look for it outside of us,in material possesions,in other people.The Law of Attraction teaches us how to feel our joy and follow our bliss and when we do that we attract all the good things that we desire.The happiness must come first,allow yourself to feel it.!

Personal Development goes hand in hand with The Law Of Attraction so I will include some articles on that also.What we think affects our feelings,which affects our actions and also affects what we attract into our lives,if we feel good we think good thoughts,make good decisions,take good actions and attract good people.If we feel bad its the opposite,have you ever noticed if you wake up in a bad mood your day goes wrong?
'The Secret'is the most famous teacher of the Law Of Attraction,it truly is a wonderful book and film and it has changed my whole outlook on life.I hope you can make time to watch the video below and start on your own journey to inner joy and peace.

The Secret-A Glimpse!

Tuesday 9 March 2010

The Secret Laws of Attraction - Achieve Your Dreams by Learning How to Use the Law of Attraction


Did you notice that practicing the law of attraction from "The Secret" is not really easy?
I certainly did! After watching "The Secret" I was in awe with myself for finally understanding how the universal law of abundance works. I could see myself being able to control what happens in my life: from happiness to health and money, everything was at my fingertips.
But as time went by I noticed that not everything was going according to my liking. Then, I started to be a little depressed especially after seeing other people having success. My frustrations grew on a daily basis until one day when I noticed how far I have wandered from the path of the laws of attraction.
Instead of practicing what I've learned in "The Secret" I spent my time asking why doesn't it work for me and how come it works for others?
I realized then, that by constantly thinking about how the laws of attraction don't work for me, I was actually blocking them from reaching me and from changing my life. I know it sounds a little strange, but bear with me because this is an important point:
Allow yourself to receive! Stop blocking the universal laws with negative and otherwise useless and unproductive thinking!
Another very important thing that I noticed is that you have to give yourself time for the laws of attraction to work for you. Let things develop and don't rush the process, because you'll only end up frustrated.
For example if your dream is to be the owner of a 1 million dollar business, you can't realistically wish for it to happen over night. First things first: you've got to start your business, and then you have to grow it day by day. This process might take a lot of time but eventually you'll get there.
But if you would give up after one or two months, then you'll be certain to fail. The secret laws of attraction will never work if you rush them. Instead they'll do the opposite and you'll attract negative energy from the universe and instead of having a 1 mil dollar business you'll go under.
It is of vital importance for you to realize these two principles which make the laws of attraction work for you:
1. Allow them to reach you!
2. Give them enough time to work for you!
And one more thing: make a priority out of learning more about how to use the secret laws of attraction and how to make them work for you. Because, only by constantly improving your knowledge about the universal laws you'll be able to attract them in your life.
To get a head start in your journey, click on the link below and subscribe to the FREE teleseminar that will teach you about the principles governing the laws of attraction and what you need to do in order to achieve your dreams.
Get 7 training videos for free by joining the teleseminar on the secret laws of attraction.
Dan Sparrow - EzineArticles Expert Author

No comments:

Post a Comment